Antaeus Retirement Services
We have a practice group specializing in 401k plans, cash balance and defined benefit plans. Our clients receive advanced and sophisticated services for vendor search/review, fee negotiation, independent and objective investment oversight, as well as the “best practices” for participant 401k education.
With increasing regulatory burdens and growth of litigation cases involving breaches of fiduciary duty, it is more important than ever for plan sponsors to hire experts who can shield them from liability exposure and help manage a cost effective plan for employees and principals alike.
With over 25 years of experience in the retirement plan business. Here is a partial list of what we provide our clients:
- Guidance for mitigation of fiduciary liabilities and installation of prudent fiduciary processes
- Act as a plan fiduciary along with the plan sponsor to share ERISA liability.
- Guidance in structuring the optimal portfolio of investments offered to participants
- Benchmarking reports on plan costs and investments to assure competitiveness of fees and performance.
- Plan design strategies to maximize contributions to principals, owners and key employees.
- Full disclosure and transparency of fees. No hidden revenue sources.
- Negotiating with vendors to obtain the most cost effective 401k plan expense structure possible
- Access to the industry’s leading plan service providers.
- Effective participant communication and education platform built upon industry best practices.