Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
- What will the impact be on my ideal retirement if I change employers, or embark on a career that is less lucrative but more personally and spiritually rewarding?
- How are my assets projected to last if I live to age 100? What will the financial impact be on my spouse and children if I pass away prematurely?
- How much extra per month should I save to be on track for an early retirement?
- How much life insurance should I have – and what type?
- What should I do with my employer stock options and 401(k)?
- If the stock market has a deep correction, will I still be on track for a comfortable retirement?
- How should I efficiently make charitable contributions, while also maximizing the social impact?
- What strategies might I want to discuss with an estate planning attorney to efficiently transfer wealth to my beneficiaries?
- Should I use excess savings to pay down my mortgage? Could those funds be directed somewhere else that is more beneficial?
- Are there any strategies I should be considering that have additional tax benefits?
We believe the best way to help our clients make prudent financial decisions...
is to understand their complete financial picture and develop custom strategic plans that create the context for your long-term financial strategy.
We firmly believe that wealth management and financial planning go hand-in-hand. Strategically planning your finances allows you to make significant financial and life decisions with a real understanding of how each choice will impact your overall goals and objectives.
Your financial plan is not intended to be a one-time experience. We generally have a minimum of two meetings per year with all financial planning clients, and we update your projections at least annually to reflect inevitable changes. Our goal is to help you know where you stand – so that you can make decisions with confidence.
Each financial plan is personalized and tailored for you. Our financial planning fees vary depending on the unique circumstances of each client and on the scale of the work involved.
How to Get Started – We Drive the Process:
- The initial step is to schedule and hold an initial consultation to allow us to understand not only what is important to you, but why. Once we have a significant understanding of your current situation and long-term desired outcomes, we move to an analysis.
- In the analysis phase, we look into multiple aspects of your situation and create a framework for the financial strategy.
- Once the strategy is created and specific action steps are outlined, we educate you on our findings and recommendations. You should feel comfortable knowing your situation was examined from multiple angles and a coordinated approach is being recommended.
- On an on-going basis, we will re-examine your progress and goals, consult the outside experts as needed, and make necessary course corrections.